Sunday, August 3, 2008

Happily Ever After - The Beginning

Here we are, at our condo, after going to our new ward (for all three hours!), randomly picking things to do around the house. After running around all day yesterday, we just plopped on the couch and watched Spiderman 3 on our new PS3 (thanks Boca, Jr, Brew, AY & Lyndsay) with Brody's fabulous surround sound and barely made it through the whole movie. Okay, so that was me falling asleep although I was the only one who hadn't seen it. Anyway... we got kind of motivated to get a few things done to our new living arrangement today since it didn't happen yesterday.

Hawaii was the pefect honeymoon - beautiful sights, no schedule, an entire week to play. The highlight of our week came on Friday. For our 1 week anniversary of being married (that wasn't our reasoning then, but it sounds good now), Brody played 18 holes of golf in his new golf shoes right along the ocean. After napping in the golf card, I got a fabulous 80-minute hot stone massage. I've never been more relaxed ever. I felt so pampered as I was given two towels, a robe and some disposable flip flops and headed down to sit in the sauna for 20 minutes before Ringo rubbed hot stones all over me and did pressure points that relaxed muscles that haven't been relaxed in years. By Saturday, it felt good to go home and get back to reality. Reality has been fun for us. I've decided that married life is WAY better than engaged life. Single life was really good for the most part, but I'm certainly happy to be home and part of a husband and wife team.

My next goal is to update this more often. It's been almost two months. I'm still learning how to use this and put pictures and other things on here. Audrey (Brody's little sister who was one of my bridesmaids) showed me how to put the list of other people's blogs on here so now keeping up with everyone else's lives is just a click away!

3 comments:

The land of Vegas said...

You did it! I love the new look. Next move is the slide show.

PriceFamily said...

wow you are doing so good....(said in sarcastic tone) =D

Britni said...

ugh i SOOOO can't wait....5 more days!!!!!!!