Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Grandparents

Some of the coolest people on the planet are grandparents. They always spoil you and think you are the best thing since sliced bread (to use a saying from back when they were young - long, long ago)!
We were lucky enough to have some of our grandparents at our wedding. Louie got such a precious picture of my Grandma and Grandpa Little dancing. From the looks of it, I think my grandma still likes my grandpa, even though he can drive her crazy at times. But since she is just as crazy as the rest of us, she does all right.





Another neat lady is Brody's Grandma "Chris" Christensen - Kathy's mom. She is fun to be around and likes to have a good time. Today she is leaving with some of her kids to travel to China, which Brody is excited about because she's going to look for some really nice golf clubs that are cheaper to get there. Brody & Grandma Chris can go on and on about golf while I just sit there looking at them like they are speaking a foreign language. I suppose they are because my golf talk is certainly not up to par! (pun intended)

2 comments:

Aaron and Melissa said...

I totally agree... grandparents are wonderful! I wish I had some left :( I LOVE that picture of your grandparents!!!!

The land of Vegas said...

I love old people in love pictures. I also love your header photo with the rings.