Monday, June 16, 2008

First Blog Ever

Welcome to our blog! I swore Brody said I was never allowed to have a blog. Then he turns around and creates one for me to have fun with. I, of course, will have fun... as soon as I figure out what I'm doing.

All I can think of writing right now is that we are getting married in 25 days (but who's counting?) and both of us are pretty much sick of wedding planning and stressing. We are lucky enough to be going to Hawaii on our honeymoon - thanks to his awesome parents who are giving us a week of their time share! :o) Then it'll be back home, back to work, and trying to organize the condo with all of our combined stuff.

I suppose I should mention our awesome kids. My Grandma Little always said I would marry a man with kids. I just didn't know they would be dogs! Emmitt and Bostyn are Brody's pride and joy and we enjoy spending time with them. Brody has a little too much fun teasing them (especially curious Bostyn) and sometimes I worry about what he'll do to our human kids when we have them. Haha.

I am off to China on Saturday for 10 days with the high school I have worked at for the past year and a half. When I get back, I will just focus on teaching piano. Brody is thrilled about that. He just finished work on the Palazzo and is now at the Walgreens next door. After we're all married and settled, he'll start getting his seat time on a crane.

That's all for now. Just counting down the days until we're married and off to Hawaii!

4 comments:

AMY and steven said...

So, you have joined the world of blogging huh?? It really is quite fun. We need to convince more people in our family to get one. It is a fun way to keep in touch and see everyone. I sent my RSVP to the wedding this morning. See ya next week... on the BIG day..

The land of Vegas said...

Welcome to the fun world of blogging. I love it. Welcome home and hope to see China up here soon. Not that you have a wedding coming up or anything.

Britni said...

Hurry up and get more stories up! more more!

Lara said...

K what?! YOu have a blog and you didn't tell me! I am so happy you are in the blogging world! Be sure to check ours out! Oh and when are we going to lunch?