Monday, August 11, 2008

Trip to Phoenix

Whilst Brody stayed home to bring home the bacon (thanks hun), I went with Kathy, Grandma Chris and Audrey to Arizona for Ryan and Lauren's wedding. (Ryan is Brody's cousin.) There was lots of relaxing and staying up late and sleeping in. We watched some Brian Regan, went swimming and I played just a little bit of Bookworm on my phone. Haha. Okay, a lot. I'm addicted!! One of the highlights was eating at a restaurant with cockroaches skittering nearby. We moved tables and then watched it downpour, creating a small river in the street. The reception was very nice. Since the weather cooperated, Lauren got her outside reception. The backyard at her uncle's was decorated beautifully.

Friday night I stayed at Dan and Betsy's and met their dog Hera. She's really cute and very happy. Dan seems to like her a lot! They were both proud of her graduating from a six week obedience course. I love their new house and how they decorated it. They have a cute, little backyard with a hammock, grill and an orange tree! I will need to head back around December to take advantage of those oranges!

Hera's amazingly long tongue.

Dan & Betsy - We ate at a mongolian grill restaurant - I love those.


Jen & Audrey before hitting the pool.



4 comments:

PriceFamily said...

Oh yes! Hera looks like SUCH a happy dog. And Dan looks SO happy to take pictures. =D

Ryan and Katie said...

yaya you have a blog! I'm SO adding you to my list :) I miss you... lots. Oh, and I'm really excited you're married now! YAY!

Aaron and Melissa said...

I love the pic at the top of your blog... your dress is gorgeous! Hera does have a very long tongue :) I'm so glad you have a blog... I'm a blogaholic!!

Jon and Becky said...

You look beautiful! Who looks that good before they go to the pool? I'm glad you started this blog...I've felt very left out of your life and now I can silently watch your life go by...well, maybe not silently.