Monday, August 18, 2008

Ambien

Isn't my hubby cute? Those droopy eyes and that goofy grin! Aah, the wonders of Ambien CR. Sometimes he is his normal sarcastic self, but some nights (like last night), it hits his system quickly and he just sit there with a crooked smile and makes weird comments. Weirder than normal, I promise. Sigh. The only reason I don't chuck all his Ambien (or roofies, as we like to call them) in the trash is because I realize he needs his beauty sleep so he can put up with the people at work every day in the awake mode. Walking the dogs whilst he is well into his Ambien is also a treat - you don't know who's walking who!

2 comments:

The land of Vegas said...

That is a riot. If you are ever bored you know you just have to wait until night for some fun.

Kindermusik with Celeste said...

Hey Jennie! Cory has a open house Saturday night and his homecoming is Sunday. email me and I'll give you details. The fam would love to see you. lvdanceattack@gmail.com