Monday, November 24, 2008

Thankfulness

As Thanksgiving approaches, I decided my next blog post would be a few things I am thankful for. These are just a few of the things I am thankful for. There are so many other things, but these are the ones that came to mind. Since I will be gone on Thanksgiving, I wanted to do it now. Happy Turkey Day everyone!

*My hubby for being so amazing and working hard to take care of us and for all of his patience during the pregnancy so far. I'm also thankful that he will get me what I'm craving. (He has also learned that pulling the pregnancy card works for him, too! All he has to say is, "I have a pregnant wife in the car!")
*Bostyn and Emmitt for being so cute and having great personalities and keeping me company all day and being so excited to see me when I get home from work.
*Being pregnant, even on the bad days. It happened so fast and I know we are lucky for that.
*Being pregnant with my sister (and four other family members and friends). I'm glad our baby will have a cousin close in age.
*Having a job that I love and Brody having a job in this economy.
*Having a place to live and food to eat.
*Getting to go to Denver for Thanksgiving and take the dogs. Brody is happy for the chance to spend some quality time with his brothers, Josh and Charles.
*Thanksgiving! One of my favorite holidays. Probably because food is involved!
*My mom for cleaning our kitchen for my birthday present.

Life is good.

2 comments:

-KJ said...

Would you ever think a few years ago that you would be so grateful to have someone clean your kitchen for your birthday? I love it! Tell your mom my birthday is in January! ;)

Becky said...

I WAS IN DENVER FOR THANKSGIVING!!! If only I'd known...