Sunday, September 7, 2008

ICE CREAM!

I LOVE FOOD! Especially ice cream... So Brody and I went on our date last night. He loves steak. I love ice cream. We had steak for dinner and I had ice cream for dessert. (He had some cheesecake.) The neopolitan brownie sundae looked the most exciting to me, so I ordered it. Much to my surprise, this is how it came, minus the hot fudge. The guy who brought it poured the hot fudge on the top of each flavor right before my eyes! It was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I almost shed a tear... Haha. Not really, but it was DEE-licious. Mmm... I told Brody we would go back there next time just for dessert.

I asked our waiter if she would take our picture since we got all dressed up to go to the Las Vegas Philharmonic (which was AMAZING, by the way, cuz they had a piano player and his fingers played so fast, they were blurry!), and to show off my new glasses. I told Brody if I got cute, new glasses (with my new vision insurance - being married has it's benefits), I would wear them and I have worn them - lots. I didn't put my contacts in at all whilst we were lounging at Coral Pink. They are fun, with transition lenses. They don't get very dark, but I'm not in direct sunlight very much so they are just fine. Oh, and they are Oakleys. My husband is so proud. *tear*

6 comments:

Doug & Jessica Hansen said...

Hey its Jessica....Yeah I've been lagging on the whole blogging thing. I'm rededicating myself though! That brownie sundae looked way too good. I think I'd die :). Love the glasses by the way.

Lindsay Driscoll said...

Sister...you look so cute in your glasses!! Cooper agrees. (He just kicked me!) I think I'm going to go eat some more ice cream. :-D

Lara said...

Love the new glasses! You look great in them! Oh and that dessert looks yummy! I am glad you guys had fun!

Nikki said...

Love love the glasses-you look so sophisticated!

Ryan and Katie said...

that looks heavenly!!! you look hot in your new glasses too! :)

The land of Vegas said...

o.k now you changed your comments name like Lindsay. You are going to have to tell me how. I love your new background (and your glasses too), and the food. I'm going to have to try it when I don't have kids with me or a husband that works evenings.