Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Coral Pink

Brody and I have finally settled in as a married couple and are back to going out of town with his sister's family and all their four wheeling buddies! This time we went to Coral Pink. It was fun and relaxing. We managed to con Travis and Stacey to come up for a night to hang out with us.


They got to go on a little "date" on the four wheelers after Brody suggested that "we" watch the kids. That meant I was with the kids and he was talking to everyone else! Haha.


Brody did help by getting a little bed made for Emma after she fell asleep, still sobbing from the upset of having her mom and dad leave her in the hands of her 2nd mean mother, Jennifer. Alexis and Katie played in the dirt, making all sorts of "drinks" with the plastic cups they found. Stacey and I played along while Brody and Travis just looked at them and said, "That's not lemonade. That's dirt in a cup." Thank you Captian Obvious! :o)


A nice group shot of all us! We were glad Travis brought the shade! It was the warmest on Saturday. After the Clements left, the rain came for many hours that night!


Another fun time was seeing the cows that wandered near our camp. We kind of took over their drinking fountain by parking all the trucks and toy haulers around the water.

All in all, it was a fun weekend. I always get lots of sleep, which I used to need from working so much. I figure I'm still trying to catch up on all the sleep I've missed over the last few years! Haha. It's still nice to get away and not have to worry about anything. Brody was way excited he got to tow something back to Vegas with his truck since Travis left his trailer and four wheelers there.

2 comments:

Lindsay Driscoll said...

It's a cup...with dirt in it. I call it cup of dirt. HAHAHA Brian Regan has a new stand up premiering on Comedy Central on Saturday. Woohoo! You should watch it.

PS~No idea how I got the 'loves' instead of 'comments'. I will try to remember and let you know.

The land of Vegas said...

Yea, I noticed the loves too and I love them too. Jen, thanks for the picks. I added them to my blog too. He did have fun and should do it again soon. I forgot about the dirt cup story. I'm going to have to add that to mine.