Friday, January 23, 2009

IT'S A BOY!

Haha. Tricked you. I don't know what's in my belly, but I know what's finally out of my sister's belly! After 60 1/2 hours of labor and finally going in for a c-section, Cooper Joseph Driscoll came into this world! I'm too impatient to wait for my sister to update her blog (oh, and she's kind of still in the hospital and dang tired), so I'm updating mine to tell everyone I'm an aunt for the 5th time. Tyler, Emily, Trey, Ryan, and now baby Cooper. All nephews and one niece.

Fun times.

Cooper Joseph Driscoll
January 23, 2009
9:32 am
8 pounds, 1 ounce
22 inches long

7 comments:

Addie-buggie said...

hey sucka~! how could you trick us! good trick! congrats to the driscolls! Is it Chris Driscolls kid? or nattalies?

Katie Morgan said...

That was pretty tricky...got me!

-KJ said...

You. Are. Rude. Tricking us like that. Baby Cooper is a dolly!

Unknown said...

You got me! I totally believed that you were having a boy. But anyways, your nephew is way cute.

Kindermusik with Celeste said...

Congrats, Aunty! He is a doll!

tiffunny said...

congrats on the nephew. And congrats on sticking to your guns about the not finding out. It will be so exciting!!

Lindsay Driscoll said...

That's the cutest baby I've ever seen! :-) I *might* be a little biased though. Cooper can't wait to meet his auntie Jen.

PS~I'm toying with the idea of updating my blog today...since it's been since OCTOBER! I'm a bad blogger..