Monday, June 29, 2009

Promises, promises

I promise to put more pictures up and tell the birth story soon. Right now our computer is being dumb and I can't put the pictures on it from the camera. I also need to type up the birth story before I forget all the details. Brody is going to type up his version of events. Both should be good reads. But for now, just know that it's on my list of things to do...

Here is the last picture I got of the little monkey that's on the computer. Grandpa Little was holding her and she was all curled up like usual. When she discovered her knee with her mouth, she had no choice but to have a little taste and started sucking on it. :o)

4 comments:

Aaron and Melissa said...

That is so cute! Can't wait to see more pics... she is absolutely beautiful!!

Perry Family said...

I love newborns, she is absolutely delicious!

Anonymous said...

She is too cute.

iknowjewels said...

Ha ha. She is so tiny and like a little lady bug. I am trying to find the cord to our camera to give you football baby courtesy of Jason.