Friday, June 5, 2009

Updates? What's an update?

Ya... I've been slacking quite a bit on my blog. Oops. Sorry! I know you have all been waiting in anticipation, checking your computers five times a day and wondering what the heck we've been up to... right? Haha. I'll just tell myself that.

A lot has happened since my last post, or even the post before! Last time I posted anything that actually happened with our lives, I was halfway through my pregnancy. Well, I'm getting ready to pop soon. Less than three weeks! I can't believe it. I've made it to full term (37 weeks) and am getting excited for the baby to get here. Not as excited for HOW the baby needs to get here, but it's a little late to back out of that one.

I'm going to make this post very short, just so I can say I've posted something! I'll update more later. Hopefully not much later.

Here's my latest picture that you can compare to my 20 week picture a couple of posts down. 17 weeks makes a big difference!

9 comments:

PriceFamily said...

dang that baby has grown since then. just pop him/her out will ya! geez. we've waited this long! lol =) all about the love Jen! =D

Lara said...

You look absolutely adorable! I can't believe your little one is almost here! Sorry about missing your shower, I have been sick and didn't want to spread it around. Anyway, I can't wait to see updates when the baby gets here and to find out what your having! Good luck, the getting the baby out part is worth it once you see the final result! Talk to you soon!

taylors said...

fyi I will add the slcaker to my gmail reader so it shows me when you update! Then I don't care if you slack! :)

Nicole said...

YAY! So cute!

Sharlet said...

Hope you are feeling well and enjoying your last days before life changes forever, as uncomfortable as they may be. Good luck and I love how the dogs are just staring at your tummy in that pic.

iknowjewels said...

yeah for posting! I was out of town or I would have noticed sooner.

By the way the babies are staring at your belly, I think they are plotting something against the baby. I would sleep with one eye open on them.

Can't wait for the baby to come! Ps once we move there I will be free for babysitting or holding (very baby hungry).

Unknown said...

You finally updated! Haha :) You look way to cute for being about ready to pop! But there is def. a difference between this photo and the last. Good luck with everything!

Ryan and Katie said...

once again you and doggy match! You're pretty good at that! ;) you look super cute, all belly!

Rebecca Blevins said...

You are looking great! I didn't realize you were so close!

That's exciting!