Wednesday, October 22, 2008

How I Am I So Behind?

Brody and I have been married for over 3 months now and it's been fabulous. He made me quit half of my jobs - haha. I'm kind of teasing, but kind of not. He didn't like how stressed out I was working so much. I didn't realize how my stress levels could affect someone else. But I suppose that's what happens when you get married. You care about someone so much that everything they do can affect you. But anyway, I am grateful that I have more time to relax and be at home. I like the company of our "kids," Bostyn and Emmitt. I enjoy my time to get normal things done (laundry, vacuuming, bills...) and also have time for other things.

This being said, I am still flabbergasted that I feel so behind! My To Do List keeps getting bigger, even though I cross things off every day. One thing I still have not gotten to is Thank You cards from my bridal shower (in June!) and the wedding. It's so weird to me that I can constantly be working on something and still be behind on things, even with all the extra time I have away from working! So this will be a short post (amazingly enough) and I must get to work and be productive!

And I love my husband.

1 comment:

tiffunny said...

Get used to it - that's just the life of a married woman!!! It will get worse when the kids arrive!!